FDA STAFF MANUAL GUIDES, VOLUME II - DELEGATIONS OF AUTHORITY
REGULATORY - BIOLOGICS
REDELEGATION OF THE CENTER FOR BIOLOGICS EVALUATION AND RESEARCH DIRECTOR'S PROGRAM AUTHORITIES
Effective Date: 06/27/2003
1. AUTHORITY DELEGATED AND TO WHOM DELEGATED.
The following officials are authorized to perform all the functions of the Director, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) with regard to program authorities for their respective areas:
1. Deputy Directors, CBER.
2. Associate Directors, CBER.
3. Office Directors, CBER.
4. Division Directors, CBER.
5. Director and Deputy Director, CDER.
6. Director and Deputy Director, Office of New Drugs, CDER.
7. Director and Deputy Director, Office of Pharmaceutical Science, CDER.
These officials may not further redelegate these authorities.
3. EFFECTIVE DATE.
This delegation was signed by the Commissioner on June 27, 2003.