FY 2015 FDA Justification of Estimates for Appropriations Committees
The Food and Drug Administration conducts annual and multi-year budgeting in support of the nationwide public health protection programs administered by FDA.
The FDA produces three major budget submissions a year (HHS in June, OMB in September, and Congress in February). This page presents the budget documentation for Fiscal Year 2015.
Persons with disabilities having problems accessing the PDF files below may call Sharon Li, (301) 796-4764 or Ken Willis, (301) 796-4372, for assistance.
FY 2015 Congressional Budget Request Introduction
- All Purpose Table (PDF - 119KB)
Major Activities(PDF - 57KB) Budget Authority Crosswalks(PDF - 48KB) Appropriation Language(PDF - 26KB) Language Analysis(PDF - 18KB)
- Amounts Available for Obligation (PDF - 19KB)
- Summary of Changes (PDF - 50KB)
Budget Authority by Activity(PDF - 24KB) Appropriations History(PDF - 33KB)
Narrative by Activity
- Foods (PDF - 240KB)
- Human Drugs (PDF - 103KB)
- Office of Orphan Products Development (PDF - 116KB)
- Biologics (PDF - 149KB)
- Animal Drugs and Feeds (PDF - 146KB)
- Devices and Radiological Health (PDF - 202KB)
- National Center for Toxicological Research (PDF - 99KB)
Office of Regulatory Affairs - Field Activities(PDF - 231KB)
- Tobacco Control Act (PDF - 81KB)
- FDA Headquarters (PDF - 145KB)
- Infrastructure (PDF - 82KB)
- Buildings and Facilities (PDF - 58KB)