How well are we communicating with you?
If you have been reading FDA letters, reports, or information on our web pages, we'd appreciate your help in making our work easier for you to read, understand, and use!
Please email us the following information at FDAUniversity@fda.hhs.gov:
- The name of the report, letter, document, or web page you were reading.
- A copy of the internet address (if possible, so we can easily locate the information).
Please also tell us about your experience by answering the following questions:
- Could you understand what you read?
- Could you quickly find what you needed within the information you read?
- Did you know what action to take or how to use the information after reading it?
Feel free to provide us with any other comments or information.
Thank-you in advance for your feedback and giving us the opportunity to make our information better!
Remember to email us at: FDAUniversity@fda.hhs.gov
Please enter your feedback in the comment box below. If you wish to receive a personal response to your comment, please be sure to include your name in the respective field below.