The Office of Medical Products and Tobacco provides high-level coordination and leadership across the centers for drug, biologics, medical devices, and tobacco products. The office also oversees the agency's special medical programs.
Office of Medical Products and Tobacco Organization
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
- Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
- Center for Devices and Radiological Health
- Center for Tobacco Products
The Center for Tobacco Products (CTP) oversees the implementation of the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act.
Office of Special Medical Programs Office of Combination Products Office of Good Clinical Practice Office of Pediatric Therapeutics
- Office of Orphan Products Development
Promoting the development of promising products for the diagnosis or treatment of rare diseases or conditions