Publications and Presentations for Laboratory of Electrical Engineering
- Brown, SL; Loyo-Berríos, N; Bonhomme, MG; Witters, DM; Pressly, NA; and Silberberg, JL. Exploring Methods For Analyzing Surveillance Reports On Electromagnetic Interference With Medical Devices. Chapter 20, pp. 291-318, in: Medical Device Epidemiology and Surveillance, Edited by Brown, SL; Bright, RA; and Tavris, DR. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, 2007.
- Pfefer, Mehrabi, Optical–Thermal Cutaneous Transilluminators, Phys. Med. Biol. 54 (2009) 6867–6880, 28 October 2009.
- Weininger, Osborn. Basic Safety and Essential Performance In Medical Electrical Equipment. 1st IEEE Product Safety Symposium, Santa Clara, CA , August, 2004.
- EMC of ESU and accessories, with a topping of muscle stimulators, presented to ODE/DSORD/RDB, March 16, 2010
- The Future of IEC 60601-1-2, 20th Annual AAMI/FDA International Conference on Medical Device Standards and Regulation. Reston, VA, March 9, 2010
- The Future of the IEC Standard for EMC of Medical Electrical Equipment, Medical Device Safety and Effectiveness Considerations for Electromagnetic Environments and Wireless Technology (joint meeting of the local chapters of the IEEE EMC Society, IEEE EMBS, and Women in Engineering), Linthicum, MD, December 12, 2009
- Standards and Guidance for Wireless in Healthcare, ISMICT 2009 (International Symposium on Medical Information and Communications Technology), Montreal, Canada, February 24-26, 2009
- AAMI/ANSI/IEC 60601-1-2, FDA, and You, AAMI 60601-1-2 Webinar, December 4, 2008
- EMC Standards for Medical Devices, AAMI CRMD EMC Task Force meeting, Washington, DC, July 24, 2008
- EMC recommendations and standards in healthcare, EMC in Healthcare, Ottawa, Canada, July 20-21, 2007
- EMI Problem Reports, EMC in Healthcare, Ottawa, Canada, July 20-21, 2007
- An FDA Perspective on EMC of Medical Electrical Equipment and Medical Electrical Systems, EMC for Medical Devices and Systems, Kista, Sweden, May 14, 2007
- AAMI Conference, 60601-1 Third Edition: Requirements and Practical Applications, Reston, VA, May 22-24, 2006