The Office of Drug Evaluation III (ODEIII) is responsible for making safe and effective drugs multiple therapeutic areas available to the U.S. public. ODEIII has the following components:
Director: Julie Beitz, M.D.
Deputy Director: Amy Egan, M.D.
Associate Director For Regulatory Affairs: Maria R. Walsh, R.N., M.S.
Regulatory Scientist: Vacant
Program Support Specialist: Diane Thomas
- Division of Dermatology and Dental Products
- Division of Gastroenterology and Inborn Errors Products
- Division of Bone Reproductive and Urologic Products
- CDER Organizational Charts
- CDER Offices and Divisions