Office of Drug Evaluation III (ODEIII) Divisions and Programs
The Office of Drug Evaluation III (ODEIII) is responsible for making safe and effective drugs multiple therapeutic areas available to the U.S. public. ODEIII has the following components:
Director: Julie Beitz, M.D.
Deputy Director: Amy Egan, M.D.
Associate Director For Regulatory Affairs: Maria R. Walsh, R.N., M.S.
Regulatory Scientist: Vacant
Program Support Specialist: Diane Thomas
- Division of Dermatology and Dental Products
- Division of Gastroenterology and Inborn Errors Products
- Division of Bone Reproductive and Urologic Products
- CDER Organizational Charts
- CDER Offices and Divisions