Office of Drug Evaluation III (ODEIII) Meetings and Workshops
Advisory Committee Meetings
Upcoming Workshops and Meetings with Stakeholders
- Gastroenterology Regulatory Endpoints and the Advancement of Therapeutics III.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Past Workshops and Meetings with Stakeholders
- NORD/FDA Workshop: Immune Tolerance Regimens. Meeting Information.
- Nuerological Manifestation of Inborn Errors of Metabolism Patient-Focused Drug Development Meeting. Meeting Information.
- Gastroenterology Regulatory Endpoints and the Advancement of Therapeutics II. NIH Bethesda, MD. Meeting Information.
- Intravenous Fat Emulsion Workshop. FDA. White Oak Building 32, “Great Room.” Meeting Information.
- Public Workshop on the Trial Designs and Endpoints for Liver Disease Secondary to Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD), September 5 - 6, 2013, FDA, White Oak Campus, Bldg. 31 (Rm 1503), Silver Spring, MD 20993. Meeting Information.
- GREAT I. Meeting Information.
- Central Nervous System Manifestations of Inborn Errors of Metabolism. Meeting Information.
The Office of Drug Evaluation III is interested in conducting public workshops to promote collaboration and public dialogue on issues related the clinical development of products in the therapeutic areas it oversees. Those interested in working with ODEIII or in submitting ideas for future workshops should contact the Divisions.