Office of Drug Evaluation I - Division of Cardiovascular and Renal Products (DCaRP)
The Division of Cardiovascular and Renal Products (DCaRP) regulates and reviews Investigational New Drug (IND) applications and marketing applications for drug and biologic products for the treatment of cardiovascular conditions and diseases, such as acute coronary syndrome, congestive heart failure, hypertension, peripheral arterial disease, pulmonary hypertension, and cardiac arrhythmias, as well as for drug and biologic products for the treatment of kidney diseases and conditions, such as acute and chronic renal failure, end-stage renal disease, lupus nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and dialysate products used in hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
- Director: Norman Stockbridge, M.D., Ph.D.
- Deputy Director: Stephen Grant, M.D.
- Deputy Director for Safety: Mary Ross Southworth, Pharm.D.
- Chief, Project Management Staff: Ed Fromm, R.Ph.
- Safety Regulatory Project Manager: Lori Wachter, R.N., B.S.N.
Mailing Address: 10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20993
Building 22, Suite 4200
Phone: (301) 796-2240
Fax: (301) 796-9838