Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology (OSE) - Programs and Activities
- Patient Labeling and Risk Communication
- Medication Guides
- Drug Safety and Risk Management (DSaRM) Advisory Committee gained full committee status on June 1, 2002.
- Meeting, member, and charter information for the DSaRM Advisory Committee.
- MedWatch MedWatch, the FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program, provides safety information for all FDA-regulated medical products (drugs, biologics, medical devices, and dietary supplements) to both healthcare professionals and the general public.
- MedWatch Partners work with FDA to help keep their members informed about medical product safety information