Office of Testing and Research Organization
Federal Research Center
White Oak Office Building #22, Suite 2130
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20993
Phone: (301) 796-1213 Fax: (301) 796-9859
Vincent L. Vilker, Ph.D., Director
- Director: Vincent L. Vilker, Ph.D.
- Immediate Office Staff
- The Immediate Office provides administrative and planning support for all Office of Testing and Research functions.
- Acting Director: Thomas J. Colatsky, Ph.D.
- The Laboratory of Clinical Pharmacology develops new analytical methods, conducts research on human tissue metabolism, including collaborative clinical trials, and in vitro, or animal studies relevant to human drug utilization.
- Director: Thomas J. Colatsky, Ph.D.
- The Division of Applied Pharmacology Research focuses on nonclinical pharmacology/toxicology research that will establish the best models and endpoints for accurately predicting the clinical effects of therapeutics.
- Director: Lucinda Buhse, Ph.D.
- The Division of Pharmaceutical Analysis develops analytical methods, performs testing of drugs where surveillance is required, and evaluates testing methods for new drugs.
- Director: Mansoor Khan, Ph.D.
- The Division of Product Quality Research conducts intramural and collaborative research to provide a scientific basis for guidance development and regulatory decision making to ensure high standards of product quality and performance.