OPDP Meetings & Workshops
- Public Hearing on Promotion of FDA-Regulated Medical Products Using the Internet and Social Media Tools, November 12-13, 2009, Washington, DC.
- Public Hearing on Direct-to-Consumer Promotion of Medical Products, November 1-2, 2005, Washington, DC.
- Direct-To-Consumer Promotion: Public Meeting, September 22-23, 2003, Washington, DC.
- Transcript of Internet Public Meeting: Advertising and Promotion of Medical Products, October 16-17, 1996, Silver Spring, MD.
- Transcript of Direct-to-Consumer Promotion Public Hearing, October 18-19, 1995, Silver Spring, MD.
Day 1: Introduction, Panel 1, Panel 2, Panel 3, Panel 4, Panel 5, Panel 6, Panel 7
Day 2: Introduction, Panel 8, Panel 9, Panel 10, Public Comments
- Transcript of Pharmaceutical Marketing and Information Exchange in Managed Care Environments Public Hearing, October 19-20, 1995, Silver Spring, MD.
Day 1: Introduction, Panel 1, Panel 2
Day 2: Introduction, Panel 3, Panel 4, Panel 5, Panel 6
- Public Workshop on Current Status of Useful Written Prescription Drug Information for Patients. February 29 - March 1, 2000, Rockville, MD.
- Background Reports for the Workshop:
- Evaluation of Written Prescription Information Provided in Community Pharmacies: An 8-State Study
- Tables 1-3 (PDF - 10KB)
- Tables 4-6 (PDF - 22KB)
- Appendices (PDF - 27KB)
- Action Plan for the Provision of Useful Prescription Medicine Information (PDF - 145KB) (Keystone.org)
- Federal Register Notice (PDF - 125KB) for workshop, published 2/11/2000. Docket No. 00N-0352, CDER 99125.
- Workshop Summary
- Workshop Transcripts: Volume 1 & Volume 2