Resources for You
Division of Human Resource Development, Duties and Functions
- Develops and coordinates implementation of policies and procedures for ORA training and employee development activities.
- Develops and coordinates implementation of policies and procedures for personnel in State and local counterpart agencies.
- Identifies training need requirements and develops training plans.
- Arranges for and coordinates the development and delivery of training programs in investigations, laboratory, compliance, computer operations, and administrative areas.
- Manages ORA participation in special emphasis training programs sponsored by other organizations.
- Establishes and maintains liaison with officials in other Federal and State agencies and outside organizations to keep abreast of training and employee development programs.
- Maintains a lending library of training aids. Prepares and publishes technical training manuals.