Division of Management Operations, Duties and Functions
- Directs and coordinates ORA budget activities; develops data and justification to support ORA budget formulation activities.
- Provides central guidance and coordination to ORA internal control and quality assurance programs nationwide; assures compliance with the principles of the Federal Managers Financial Integrity Act. Conducts or arranges for site visits to assess or participate in these activities.
- Directs and coordinates the ORA safety program nationwide; develops plans and activities to assure ORA compliance with safety related laws and regulations.
- Develops and coordinates short and long range facility plans and priorities for ORA. Serves as principal liaison with other Agency components to assure that ORA facilities are adequate and that special issues, needs, or concerns are addressed.
- Conducts comprehensive studies and surveys of ORA management operations and recommends changes as necessary. Provides a wide range of administrative management services to ORA components; sets and/or interprets administrative policies and procedures in accordance with established guidelines.