National Disaster Call Center Questions
This page provides information relating to Disaster Evacuation to be used by ORA personnel in the event of national or local disaster.
- Please be prepared to answer the following questions when calling into the Prior Notice Center in response to a National Disaster.
- Name District and/or Residence Post Are you and your family ok?
- Is there anything we can do to assist you?
- What is the number where you can be reached?
- Is this a cell phone? Do you have one?
- Please provide the name and phone number of someone not traveling with you in case we need to reach you and can't get through on the number you just provided.
- Where will you be staying?
- Do you have Internet access in case we need to contact you that way?
- Have you been in contact with anyone else from FDA?
- Do you have their contact information in case they have not been able to reach anyone else with their status?
Please call back as soon as possible if any of the information you have provided changes.