After the background information you will receive at the FDA orientation you will be prepared to examine the organization that is CVM. Upon completion of the Center’s Orientation Program, it is our hope that you will more clearly comprehend how you fit into the CVM framework and how your role services the Center at large.
Center for Veterinary Medicine
Room to be determined
7529 Standish Place
Rockville, MD 20855
Topics Included in Orientation
- Organizational Structure
- Office Roles and Responsibilities
- Center Values and Behaviors
You can purchase lunch in the building’s deli or bring your lunch and eat on the campus before returning to your office or to the Laurel campus following orientation.
Directions from CVM Orientation to the CVM Office of Research (Laurel, MD)
- Turn right onto Crabbs Branch Way.
- Take the 1st right onto E Gude Dr.
- Turn left onto MD-28 E/W Montgomery Ave.
- Take the I-270 S ramp to Washington.
- Merge onto Interstate 270 S.
- Take the exit on the left onto I-270 S toward Washington.
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-495 E/College Park/Silver Spring and merge onto I-495 E.
- Take exit 27 to merge onto I-95 N toward Baltimore.
- Take exit 29A-29B for MD-212 toward Beltsville/Calverton.
- Take exit 29A for MD-212 E toward Beltsville.
- Merge onto MD-212 S/Powder Mill Rd.
- Continue onto Ammendale Rd.
- Continue onto Virginia Manor Rd.
- Turn left to stay on Virginia Manor Rd.
- Take the 1st right onto Muirkirk Rd.
End: 8401 Muirkirk Rd, Laurel, MD 20708