Web and Digital Media Staff
- Responsible for directing the design, content management, usability, and evaluation of the FDA website (www.fda.gov). Develops and interprets the Agency’s Web policies, and serves as advocates for FDA’s Web presence and catalysts for creative use of the Web and digital media by the Agency.
- Works closely, as partners, with the FDA Office of Information Management (OIM), which is responsible for the technical operations of FDA’s website.
- Serves as the focal point and contact with the Agency, HHS, and other Federal government website programs and operations.
- Provides direction, strategic planning assistance, and management coordination on Agency website and digital media programs.
- Works closely with the website contacts in each of the Centers and principal offices of the Commissioner to plan, coordinate, execute and evaluate the Agency’s website operations.
- Designs, develops, implements, monitors, and manages information published on the Agency’s website and external digital assets.
- Delivers the Agency’s messages to the public via the Agency’s website and strategic online partnerships in the government, private, and non-profit sectors.
- Establishes, manages, and monitors the implementation of Agency standards for social media. Provides direction and strategic planning assistance related to social media.