Administrative Management Staff
- Provides leadership and direction to the Associate Commissioner for External Affairs, and other senior managers and staff on all areas of management, including budget formulation and execution, financial management, management analysis, personnel, safety, and administrative operations.
- Provides leadership and direction for the management and administrative interface with the Agency, Department and other Federal agencies.
- Provides leadership to assure compliance with statutes, executive orders and administrative directives, such as the Chief Financial Officer Act and the Federal Financial Managers' Financial Integrity Act.
- Plans and directs OEA operations related to financial, personnel, administrative, and safety management services.
- Provides services and support on human capital management activities. Serves as liaison with the agency's Office of Human Resources.