The list above provides information gathered from press releases and other public notices about certain recalls of FDA-regulated products.
- FDA works with industry and our state partners to publish press releases and other public notices about recalls that may potentially present a significant or serious risk to the consumer or user of the product. Not all recalls have press releases or are posted on this page.
- The posting of information on this page is separate from FDA's recall classification process. The weekly Enforcement Report lists all recalls after they have been classified by FDA. For more information about FDA’s product recall authority, process and classification guidelines, see FDA 101: Product Recalls.
Press releases issued more than 60 days ago are accessible in the Recall and Safety Alerts Archive. For more safety information in a specific product area, please visit the links below.
- Drugs: Additional safety information about human medical products can be found on FDA’s MedWatch page.
- Animal Health: Additional safety information about products affecting animal health can be found on FDA’s Animal & Veterinary Recalls & Withdrawals page.
- Biologics: A more complete listing of Biologic Recalls and Market Withdrawal information about can be found on FDA's Biologics Recalls page.
- Medical Devices: A more complete listing of Medical Device Recalls can be found on FDA’s Medical Device Recalls page.
- Cosmetics: Additional safety information about cosmetic products can be found at FDA's Cosmetics Recalls and Alert page.