- Helping to develop new treatments is an agency priority.
- Stay alert! Read the OTC label.
- Over the last few months, FDA has approved three new antibiotics.
News & Events
- October 17, 2014 - FDA approves labeling with abuse-deterrent features for third extended-release opioid analgesic
- October 15, 2014 - FDA approves Ofev to treat idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- October 15, 2014 - FDA approves Esbriet to treat idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Recent Consumer Updates
Browse by Audience
Updates and information for staying safe and healthy
Learn about other treatments, drug/device approvals, public meetings and more
For Health Professionals
Medical product safety information, adverse event/problem reporting and more
For Scientists & Researchers
NCTR, pediatrics, clinical trials, Critical Path Initiative and more
Guidance, registration and listing, import programs and more
FDA Voice Blog
October 17, 2014
FDA Invites Students to Sharpen their Research Skills
October 15, 2014
Two FDA Drug Approvals for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)